Tuesday, May 6, 2008

carter lin





so since i am the oldest in my fam and not married, nieces and nephews is kind of out of the question. luckily i get to live vicariously through my friends. i heart becky's nieces! carter and gabby are seriously the cutest! a couple weeks ago they were down for marshal's wedding and carter was in my primary class. lucky for me! oh and at the reception she sang the cutest song! adorable! ode to carter lin!

3 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

I thought this was Becky's blog for a second! cute, I love Carter too. And Gabby of course.

Sparks Fam said...

i love that carter/gabby have lots of aunties in the HP ward. carter loves coming to church there because she always knows (and adores) her teachers! cute ode if i must say so myself.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.