i just happened to have my camera with me this weekend and got a little carried away taking pics of my kids. i love my primary kids and basically the whole junior primary! here are some of the cute kids in our ward. {oh and i played around with the coloring and stuff just for fun.} basically HP is the way to be.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
primary photo shoot!
i just happened to have my camera with me this weekend and got a little carried away taking pics of my kids. i love my primary kids and basically the whole junior primary! here are some of the cute kids in our ward. {oh and i played around with the coloring and stuff just for fun.} basically HP is the way to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
cute cute cute
i love being in primary too! seriously... how could i ever leave these cute faces??? thanks for sharing!
Those kids are so cute. I just want to pick them all up and give them all one big group hug. I love group hugs!!!!!!
love that you've got my nephew Ryal on here!!! I'm jealous. You probably get to see him more than I do!!! He's a cutie.
oh my goodness! and you've got ethan too! I didn't even see that! haha. Jheri's got too many kids! :)
Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.
Post a Comment