Friday, May 23, 2008

congrats kiss!




yesterday my sis karissa graduated from mesa high. due to the rain i wasn't able to go, but i am still so proud of her! she keeps me laughing and i love her so much! i am so excited cuz we are going to be fellow sun devils and play all of the time! yay for sisters! congrats kiss! i love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

congrats karissa!!!

Suzy Cummard said...

"I love you Primary Teacher.. Sister Jarvis. And I love to play silly with her. And I love her when she lets me play with play dough. And I want to be silly with her at her house. I like when she looks at my blog. Thank you for being my teacher."
-ELLIE

(Suzanne: "Go MHS- Forever the
BEST!")
ST!!!)