so i went to my knee doc last week. he said it is looking really good. everything is healing the way it is suppose to. woo hoo! i love modern medicine! the doc did say i have some serious atrophy so in addition to therapy i have to ride a bike everyday. the weather has been perfect of bike riding! i really have enjoyed my daily bike rides! {thanks to becky for being my bike riding partner!}
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
doctor's orders
so i went to my knee doc last week. he said it is looking really good. everything is healing the way it is suppose to. woo hoo! i love modern medicine! the doc did say i have some serious atrophy so in addition to therapy i have to ride a bike everyday. the weather has been perfect of bike riding! i really have enjoyed my daily bike rides! {thanks to becky for being my bike riding partner!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are so cute! I LOVE your bike!
Ellie is really working on filling in her chart (to get a bigger bike) to ride around with you!
I can't tell you how much I LOVED my Mothers Day scrapbook page! That was the cutest thing ever! My whole fam was dying!
AND the flower is still standing up? Where did you get those?
THANKS again for all that you do for Ellie! I hope you know that she loves you!
Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.
Post a Comment