Congratulations!!!!! That is a beautiful ring!!!! For a beautiful girl!!! I wrote Dallas on his mission and told him and he was like "wow I didn't see that comin'"...He said to tell you and Kason Congrats! I see you set a date and November is beautiful... I so appreciate that Kason called and told us the news...love that kid tons! Again all our best wishes!
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! That is a beautiful ring!!!! For a beautiful girl!!! I wrote Dallas on his mission and told him and he was like "wow I didn't see that comin'"...He said to tell you and Kason Congrats! I see you set a date and November is beautiful...
I so appreciate that Kason called and told us the news...love that kid tons! Again all our best wishes!
if you would like an invite into my blog just email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com and Kason can see some updated pictures of Dallas in Jaw-juh!!!
I love it! I love love love it! I am so glad I got to see it today in real life!
Yay!!! That's a beautiful ring! Congrats on the engagement!!! You two look so happy and so cute together! Marriage is so fun! I'm so happy for you!!!
ummm...your ring is beautiful! i love it with all my heart! congrats again, i'm so happy for you, kali!
It is beautiful! It was so much fun to see you guys the other week... yea for the bling bling :) welcome to the married club (almost!)
Post a Comment