twenty two years ago on august 15 the love of my life kason phillip ashe was born. little did i know he would grow up to be everything i need and want. he is such an amazing man and keeps me laughing. kason i love you so incredibly much! you are my best friend and nothing could make me happier than spending eternity with you! i love love love you and i hope you had an awesome birthday! happy happy birthday my love!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
happy happy birthday to my love!
twenty two years ago on august 15 the love of my life kason phillip ashe was born. little did i know he would grow up to be everything i need and want. he is such an amazing man and keeps me laughing. kason i love you so incredibly much! you are my best friend and nothing could make me happier than spending eternity with you! i love love love you and i hope you had an awesome birthday! happy happy birthday my love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
man, why is it jungleboys always get the hot girls? seriously it's annoying. anyway, happy b-day bro, you're awesome!!!!!!!!!!
JB4L
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! Thats so exciting. I hope everything else is going good!!
Happy Birthday Kashe! Love ya! I'm sad i wont be here for the wedding but i still want my announcement! I'm so excited for you guys!
Check out blingblingbyamelia (dot) blogspot (dot) com for a BLING GIVEAWAY! Contest ends August 25th!
happy b-day kashe!!!! {btw, i still can't believe you guys are getting married! ha ha}
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASON! I totally wrote that comment yesterday, but today, I checked and it wasn't there! So here it is again.
Congrats kali!!!! I just heard the news!!!! You guys are so cute and kason is super lucky:)
Aww this is SO cute! I'm so excited and happy for you guys! :)
Post a Comment