actually i have two. one on for a teaching position at westwood high and one at lenscrafters. i might actually get a job before the summer ends. woo hoo!
Hey Kali, how did the interview go? No I had an interview at Carson and got a job teaching 8th grade there, but I had been informed about the position at Westwood and was wondernig if it had been filled yet! If you haven't gone yet GOOD LUCK!
5 comments:
is the one at Westwood for the 9th grade world history position?
good luck!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!
congrats! I got your message earlier. I'll probably call you soon. Let me know if you get it!
yay!!! that would be so fun if you were at westwood & aft at carson!
Hey Kali, how did the interview go? No I had an interview at Carson and got a job teaching 8th grade there, but I had been informed about the position at Westwood and was wondernig if it had been filled yet! If you haven't gone yet GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment