1.) its true i am pregnant. not sure who did that last post because it wasn't me. most likely culprit is kason. we are so excited! a tad surprised, but excited! as of right now i am about 8 weeks. due around march 12. i will get my official due date at my next appointment. so blessed!
2.) i got a job. westwood called me today and i got the job. i am going to be a new world history teacher at westwood high school! i have a lot of work to do but i am excited. so blessed!
life is good
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congratulations on both the pregnancy and the job. Vicky Joyce is the nurse at Westwood, she was over me last year. She will take care of you if you ever need her.
congratulations! I just saw that you called me today. I'm so happy for you!
so exciting! life for you is about to become busy but it's a good busy :) congrats!
Congrats on both of those! I will see you at TNT on Thursday:)!
YAY!!!!!! this is so exciting!!!! I am so happy for you that you got the job! School is starting soon so I am sure you do have some work ahead of you!!! but you are so organized so it will for sure all get done on time! good luck!
Congratulations on both!! We are going to have a million kids running around at the family parties...so fun!
Yay! soo excited for you! have fun preparing all your stuff and organizing your classroom. no more harry potter for you! :)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! If you want any tips on avoiding stretchmarks let me know! Love you both! Congratulations again! Oh By the way, Josh and I can go through the temple as early as september. We prayed about where we should do it and we feel like we need to do it here in Texas. I hope you can come. I will let you guys know on the for sure date. Let your mom and Dad know for me. i don't have their numbers! Thanks! Love you!
Yay congrats! We love you guys! Can't wait to see your beautiful baby!
How did your first week go?
Post a Comment