Thursday, April 9, 2009

yummy in my tummy tortillas!











so sorry for being the worst blogger ever. the truth is kason and i spend most of our time doing homework. sad but true. however lately we have been taking a break every now and then to make tortillas! i know the thought of kason and i in the kitchen attempting to cook is kind of scary, but believe it or not we have had some success! thanks to renee hatch's amazing tortilla recipe our tortillas aren't too bad. some would say they are actually pretty tasty! yummy in my tummy tortillas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are delish!!! thanks for always feeding me when i come over! (:

ryanfamily said...

They are really good. I have eaten quite a few in the last few days!

Afton LeSueur said...

I have that shirt!

Halima said...

still waiting....

Monya said...

I love the tortillas- I want 4 dozen next time. I will pay!!