

for christmas kason got me tickets to the lion king at gammage. we went on saturday and i loved it! its not the best musical i have seen, but the costumes and production is amazing! kason wasn't toof thrilled with it. he thought it was weird. {hopefully i can get him to see wicked and give musicals one more shot. wicked is way better. my personal fav.} it was a great christmas present and i loved it! thanks kason!
ps: so i have a mac and whenever i use it to blog blogger doesn't give me the options of changing the font size, color, or style...until now! i am pretty happy about it. maybe i will blog more...maybe.
5 comments:
I'd have to agree WICKED is way awesome! I wasn't sure I was going to like it because i've never gone to a musical before and my mom and i went. We had so much fun! It was amazing! We might get tickets to go see phantom of the opera in vegas soon! Kason you will really like wicked. It's a very entertaining. I laughed a lot in it. Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!
ok, really weird that yours didn't give you options before cause mine totally did... ??? glad you enjoyed lion king! i love it! i haven't seen wicked yet though. ): hope we can meet up soon!!!
I can't believe he didn't like it! It is probably my favorite play I've ever seen! But I've never seen wicked. Also, my mac doesn't give me options either becky! How did you get the good one! Didn't we buy ours like one day apart?
FUN!!!!!! Good going brother-in-law. BTW Kali why have you not changed my blog link I have a new one you know? kissaj.blogspot.com
OH YEAH BY THE WAY YOU HAVE A NICE BOOTY...
Post a Comment