i am so happy i get to marry my best friend today! november 14, 2008 is a really good day! not even this really huge zit on my chin can get me down. I love you kason! we are getting married!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!
congrats kali and kason! sorry we couldn't come to the reception I was so bummed! I do have a gift for you guys. So when you get a min let me know your new address. You can email me it jabradshaw07@gmail.com. Enjoy the married life It's soooooo great!
5 comments:
Congrats Kali!!! I wish I could be there at your wedding reception! I am looking forward to seeing more wedding pics up here.
YAY! Congrats! I wish I couls have been there! But I know it was amazing! Call me when you get home to tell me everything!
I already have some pics on my blog. Go take a look.
K & K~ congrats
congrats kali and kason! sorry we couldn't come to the reception I was so bummed! I do have a gift for you guys. So when you get a min let me know your new address. You can email me it jabradshaw07@gmail.com. Enjoy the married life It's soooooo great!
Post a Comment