seriously awesome:
1. family and friends who have donated things for our home. THANK YOU!
2. our apartment! {pictures coming soon!}
3. bridal showers!
4. the countdown continues! 18 days left!
5. blow drying my hair with the heater and a/c on my way to work. seriously awesome.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
can't wait to see the pictures!
Kason and Kali- thanks for taking the kids tonight. Steve and I hate Halloween.. Plus, we wanted to attend the viewing. Monya
Time is sure counting down fast! I ♥'d that you came over to the house...loved meeting Kali. I saw you cross the way at conference and wanted to say hi...but didn't make it forward when it was over...ENJOY YOUR LAST FEW DAYS OF FREEDOM!!! Just kidding...can't wait to see you at the temple =0]
hi long lost pal... i haven't seen/talked/heard from you in a while, so i thought i'd say hi! love ya!
wow wow wow how many days???
Post a Comment