Limi's comment reminded me that I was going to call kase and tell him TMNT3 previews next Sunday on Family channel. I know you won't want to miss that!
Love the title and the ninjas! And yay for the countdown! It's coming up so fast! I so wish I could be there! I might just sit at home and eat ice cream and cry that night cuz I can't come! But I will see you at Christmas and so I can see every detail of what happened that night! I love you both!
Monya's comment is really funny! If not Donatello then maybe Donny. You have always wanted to be a ninja turtle, now you have a cute little fiance who will be a ninja with you!
9 comments:
I am not sure "sweet" is the look a ninja goes for!
ha ha! i love your blog make-over! supa cute!!! and the new blog title made me laugh! yay for weddings!!!
go ninja, go ninja go...
Limi's comment reminded me that I was going to call kase and tell him TMNT3 previews next Sunday on Family channel. I know you won't want to miss that!
Love the title and the ninjas! And yay for the countdown! It's coming up so fast! I so wish I could be there! I might just sit at home and eat ice cream and cry that night cuz I can't come! But I will see you at Christmas and so I can see every detail of what happened that night! I love you both!
Oh and I forgot one more YAY for the new post! Great job girl!
Kason- do we have to start calling you "Donatello" again? Just let us know.
Monya's comment is really funny! If not Donatello then maybe Donny. You have always wanted to be a ninja turtle, now you have a cute little fiance who will be a ninja with you!
I ♥ THE TITLE OF YOUR BLOG!!!!! I'm excited for your wedding...you two little l♥vebirds...♥ya, Kayola
Post a Comment