Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the first wedding present!



so my mom surprised me with my first wedding present yesterday and i absolutely love it! i saw them at the lds bookstore convention last month and i thought to myself "so cute!" little did i know my whole family was in on this little surprise and ordered me one. now i will have something cute for my apartment which is good because i am totally retarded when comes to decorating and being all domestic. i seriously need help! does anyone want to help me register? for real i need help! otherwise i am afraid all i will have is this cute picture. {by the way we signed our lease for our apartment! for the next year you can find us at the azul apartments at pecos and val vista. we got one sweet deal! woo hoo!} so if anyone has the desire to register for a wedding and pick out cute stuff let me know!

8 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

How fun! Especially fun knowing about your apartment. you know Becky is the one to help you with registering for cute things, not me.

Anonymous said...

that is so so cute kay!!! congrats!

Jessica said...

I want to help! I can totally help online! It's seriously one of the most fun things about a wedding!!! Can I help please!!!!!

Jessica said...

Oh and I forgot to talk about the picture!! Seriously gorgeous! It will look amazing in your apartment! Graham was going crazy cuz we didn't have any church related decorations in our house! he was like " how can we be missionaries if we don't have a picture of the temple in our house!" So I went and blew up a big picture of us infront of the temple and put it up and he was finally happy! So what I am trying to say is that the picture is a great present! Great job Jarvis Fam!

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Kali! Im so happy for you guys I love you and Kason! That picture is so beautiful, its crazy to think that you will be Kali Ashe soon... it totally fits!! I love you let me know if there is anything I can do to help! I have a computer and a phone so feel free to put me to work haha I hope you are good!

Jamie said...

Kali I would love to help you register...that is something I love to do!!!

Announcements By Ashlee's said...

Check out our NEW blog....

We are offering discounts on holiday cards! Custom design starting at $30 for 25 cards w/envelopes!

We also offer wedding and all occasion invitations, business cards and door to door flyer distribution.

Kelsie Thueson said...

congrats ashe fam! wedding presents are spectacular. and...you need to update. that's all. love you bye.