Thursday, August 2, 2007

so you think you can dance!


so i am obsessed with so you think you can dance! i don't know if any of you are fans of the show but i love it! this season my favorite girl dancer is sabra but lauren is good too {reprsenting AZ!} as for the boys neil is my fav but danny has the most amazing turns! what do you think? maybe next year i will be america's favorite dancer! watch out here i come! hahaha just kidding!

4 comments:

Kelsie Thueson said...

you better be on this show girl! i want to see you there, no battle! i feel dumb for asking this question, but when is this show on the television? i never know when good shows are on so therefore i never get to watch them...sigh.

kali and kason said...

its on on weds and thurs at 7 or 8 on fox

kali and kason said...

watch it! its good!

chris+amber said...

I will cry if Sabra doesn't win! Ha ha...I love SYTYCD! That'd be so fun if you got on that show. I've been waiting for someone I know to be on a reality TV show...maybe you can be my 1st! :o)