Monday, August 20, 2007

first day of school!

so its the first day of school and of course i am sitting by myself for my lunch break! i have an entire hour to kill. hahaha! its my fault though because i forgot my phone at home which is bad because now i can't talk to anyone all day! its also bad because i have no idea what time it is! hopefully i make it to my classes in time! hahahaha. well the first day isn't so bad minus the no phone thing. i am actually really gald to be back. i am such a nerd! nerd alert! go devils!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go devils is right! i didn't have the greatest first day, but the second was much more enjoyable!

kali and kason said...

my first day wasn't good either but my second day was way better. yay for second day of school!

Afton LeSueur said...

So It's my second day of shool. I just finished a half hour break during which I beat derek in ping pong and had lunch. I made it to my class on time, but before we started my teacher said she forgot something, so she had to run over to the LL BUILDING! and that she would be back in 5 minutes! Yeah right. We are in the computer commons, so I really don't think that is going to happen. I bet she is super sweaty when she gets back because it is still 1 million degrees outside. But my classes have all been good, so GO ASU!