
i got my wisdom teeth out yesterday! i was a little nervous because i have heard some horror stories, but luckily it wasn't that bad. the drugs didn't make me loopy (that was a let down) and the pain killers didn't make my sleepy (that was a let down too). I am a little puffy and bruised, but overall my wisdom teeth experience isn't that bad. i was going to post some pictures but every picture i took was completely nasty and not worthy to blog! hahaha.
ok so i just edited it and here is a pic. sorry its nasty! you were warned!
9 comments:
oh come on kali! lets see some pics!!!
I agree! Lets see the pics! No one has a good wisdom tooth picture!!! But you are really lucky that you aren't that puffy!! Jealous, cuz I was huge!
pretty sure every picture is worthy of a post...this is basically like your journal. besides, the worst thing we'll do is laugh! hahaha
puffy cheeks look good on you! :)
oh please..pretty sure your cheeks are not so puffy compared to the real world. you look great girl!!
Sorry I missed your special day. Pretend this is a jamba juice!
dude. Wisdom teeth is a big one. right now im taking a break from lame homework. Its been a long day and i feel like garbage. I hope it rains again and when it does i think we should sled down the hills. im sorry those pain pills cant do the trick for you...you got them from the wrong country. well recover quick and stop playing with the stitches with your tongue you nasty person!!! Later
YAY! you posted a picture!! Well I think that you look great too! Plus I don't think you could have beat the puffy/lopsidedness( is that's a word!) of my chicmunk cheeks!!!
yay for picture!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment