happy 4th of july! this is a shout out to this wonderful country i love. god bless america! the land of the free and the brave! shout out to my man thomas jefferson author of the declaration of indepedence and to all of the other founding fathers. thanks to these inspired men (and women) who weren't afraid to think and share their ideas. here are some trivia questions regarding the declaration of independence!
1. when was the declaration of independence signed?
{july 4, 1776. technically it was first signed july 3, but as you all know the official date is july 4th}
2. how many men signed the declaration?
{56}
3. can you name at least five of those men?
{i'm not going to write all 56 so leave you answers in comments and i'll tell you if you're right! no cheating! :)}
hope your 4th of july rocks your socks! i heart the United States of America!
3 comments:
Here are my guesses: Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Ahhh this is hard! I am trying to remember that movie we watched in 9th grade in mr johnsons class, 1776. um...I am such a loser! I can't think of anyone else, and I refuse to cheat.
its ok afton! you did really good. that was a hard question. don't worry i don't know all 56 but i think i am going to learn them all!
God Bless America...and Kali Jarvis girl that i love!
Post a Comment