today is my sister's sweet 16! she is now on the market and is ready to make her scene on the dating world. good luck! hahaha. kelsey i hope you have an awesome birthday! much love!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i can't believe she is 16! she is so pretty! she will have a date every weekend! that makes me feel old that she is 16 now!
I think she babysat Addi when she was a toddler once so that I could go to Amelia's cheerleading competition. I can't believe she's 16 already! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELSEY! Oh, Kali, I am so sorry Addi probably depleted your whole supply of those cute gems. She is still carrying around that card. She had so much fun in your class. Thanks!!!
i'm glad she enjoyed it! i had fun making those cards and i'm glad she did too. it was so fun to watch the girls get such a kick out of those gems! and i agree with both of you, i can't believe she is 16! crazy!
3 comments:
i can't believe she is 16! she is so pretty! she will have a date every weekend! that makes me feel old that she is 16 now!
I think she babysat Addi when she was a toddler once so that I could go to Amelia's cheerleading competition. I can't believe she's 16 already! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELSEY! Oh, Kali, I am so sorry Addi probably depleted your whole supply of those cute gems. She is still carrying around that card. She had so much fun in your class. Thanks!!!
i'm glad she enjoyed it! i had fun making those cards and i'm glad she did too. it was so fun to watch the girls get such a kick out of those gems! and i agree with both of you, i can't believe she is 16! crazy!
Post a Comment