Tuesday, June 19, 2007

cute!






here is another shout out to creative wrapping paper company! we just got our samples and thanks to the stephanie romney touch they look ardorable all wrapped up! above are some pics of the paper that will be available in 4-5 weeks. check it out at www.cwpcompany.com. cute is all i have to say! my personal favorite is the ctr paper. i heart polka dots!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i know where to get the qrapping paper, but where do i get that oh-so-cute red polka dot ribbon?! i love it! it looks SO cute together! wonderful wrapping job{whoever did it}!

Anonymous said...

***wrapping!

kali and kason said...

that is the work of stephanie romney. cute!

Sparks Fam said...

It is all very cute but I think the CTR paper is especially adorable! I'll have to check out the website...

Anonymous said...

well of course... i should have guessed!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! You wrote on my blog. I am Kelsie McCleary's soon to be sister in law!! I love the wrapping paper. Super Cute Idea! I hope it does really well for you guys. I am sure that it will! That is a great idea! I have a question for you.. where did you find the red ribbon with the flowers on the side of it. I am in search of some for some hair bows that I am making! Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it and know that it will be a hit! Such a good idea!!! I still don't know how she does it! Sis. Romney is an amazing wrapper! We even had that enrichment night at her house to teach us how to wrap, and i still am no where close to having her skills in that area! Well really in any area! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Jessica

Anonymous said...

jess, i love that you alway sforget your name! ha ha! you can just leave it... we know it is you! ha ha! or better yet, get a BLOG! :)