Thursday, November 11, 2010

name game

we are thinking

brooklyn amanda ashe

what do you think? any suggestions or ideas?

5 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

love it! BUt you already knew that. She is going to be wonderful!

Dallin and Ashley said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

i really, really love it!! so cute!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

very cute! i love it! I have some names that i picked out before i found out houston was a dang boy! Darn it! Oh well i love him anyways! some girl names i really liked that i will probably never use because josh doesn't agree with me, are:
*Mikenna
*taylee (call her tay for short)
***Marsielle or marciella (call her marci for short)
*Lille (pronounced lilly)

I think marsielle or marciella is one of my favorites! anyway there are some ideas for you! But Brooklyn sounds very very cute!

Barry and Karissa said...

I think that it is so CUTE!!!!