I will say boy to keep with the jungle boys trend.
BOY!!!!
I say Girl cause Reagan needs a friend.... everyone else is having boys! So more than likely you will have a boy.... haha
BOY! Little Achilles is on his way!
Girl!
girl, just to even things up:)
Girl!! Yay, better let me know after you find out!!!
Afton, I cannot thank you enough for that comment. Little Achilles indeed. - Kason
GIRL!!
I will say girl because I don't want a nephew named Achilles!! :)
Girl. We need to even out all the boys that have been born in this family lately!
GIRL!!! aft- i'm still laughing about the achilles comment. ha ha ha!
Boy?:) Either way can we play with (the sweet baby)?! We will be childless forever and plan on adopting yours:)So excited!
Bennett says boy
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I will say boy to keep with the jungle boys trend.
BOY!!!!
I say Girl cause Reagan needs a friend.... everyone else is having boys! So more than likely you will have a boy.... haha
BOY! Little Achilles is on his way!
Girl!
girl, just to even things up:)
Girl!! Yay, better let me know after you find out!!!
Afton, I cannot thank you enough for that comment. Little Achilles indeed.
- Kason
GIRL!!
I will say girl because I don't want a nephew named Achilles!! :)
Girl. We need to even out all the boys that have been born in this family lately!
GIRL!!!
aft- i'm still laughing about the achilles comment. ha ha ha!
Boy?:) Either way can we play with (the sweet baby)?! We will be childless forever and plan on adopting yours:)
So excited!
Bennett says boy
Post a Comment