Sunday, August 29, 2010

one trimester down

two more to go.

all i can say is i am so glad i am not an elephant. 9 months is long enough to be prego. i can't imagine 22 months! although, i am starting to feel like an elephant. i am not really showing or anything but i definitely feel fat or as kason says i am starting to "thicken". i can tell i am exiting the first trimester and entering the second. i am starting to get less sick and am starting to get my energy back. maybe i will start cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry again. i have been a total slacker lately. luckily i have an awesome husband who doesn't care if we eat frozen pizzas for dinner and will clean the whole apartment so when i come home friday after work everything is nice and clean.

life is good.

3 comments:

Liesl said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you :) Babies bring so much joy!

I hope you start feeling better and really start enjoying it :)

Afton LeSueur said...

I wish you'd been able to come to ashley's last night. I was so excited to talk to you about teaching! sounds like it is going good for you. I feel so lucky; I feel like it couldn't be going any better! Talk to you soon. You should stop by my room on the way home sometime!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

The second trimester is my favorite time, you start feeling alot better, and i feel beautiful, i don't know about you but i embrace the beauty i get being pregnant. There are exciting events in the second trimester too! You get to feel the baby, and you get to find out what you're having!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having! My guess is a girl! So excited, glad you are feeling better! It's truely a gift! Love you and miss you all!