Sunday, April 11, 2010

look at our garden grow part 2






our garden is growing! our peanuts are starting to poke through, we have 14 tomatoes growing, a couple peppers are starting to grow, and our cucumber plants look awesome! we have two strawberries growing but they are kind of deformed and we have no idea what we are doing with the onions. we are loving our garden and its looking good. kason is on his way to fulling his dream of becoming a farmer. if you didnt know deep down kason wants nothing more than to own acres and acres of land and have a huge garden. yay for gardens!

4 comments:

ryanfamily said...

I am so impressed. My tomato plant doesn't look very good. Of course, I don't even really like tomatoes. But I do like peanuts!!
My Grandma McKinnon always had a garden. I loved riding the bikes with Debra down the lane and picking fresh peas. We would put them in the basket and head back to the house (which was quite a ways). We ate all the peas except a couple before we made it home!! I don't remember my Grandma ever mentioning we ate all the peas!! I hope you grow peas in the fall so I can eat all of yours, too!
Mom

Anonymous said...

wow! it's looking so good! i'm really anxious to see those peanuts! it sounded so weird when you were telling me what happens! i can't wait for our garden to come up! i'm totally craving tomato sandwiches already!!

Anonymous said...

oh, i bought a few little herbs and flowers and pots to grow in my window in rexburg! ha ha! we'll see how they do! (:

Courtney said...

Did i ever tell you you have inspired me? Me and Aaron are determined to make sure our apartment has a sunny ledge to put some plants on when we get back. :) June 19!!!