our tomato plant has finally given us a baby tomato! it started to ripen this week and we were so excited when we got to harvest it and eat it in our salad last night. nothing is better than a real garden salad. that's right, you're looking at home grown garden lettuce and tomatoes! yum!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
our baby tomato
our tomato plant has finally given us a baby tomato! it started to ripen this week and we were so excited when we got to harvest it and eat it in our salad last night. nothing is better than a real garden salad. that's right, you're looking at home grown garden lettuce and tomatoes! yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum, I have one tomato I need to go pick if Bennett doesn't beat me to it!
I have lots of tomatoes, too! Anyway, that's what Kason told me. He also made me go trim it up today!
Mom
Post a Comment