Saturday, November 14, 2009

asherversary #1

so its been a year since kason and i were married for time and all eternity. we made it! one year down, eternity to go and that makes me happy. what have i learned this past year? marriage is hard sometimes, but worth it. i have learned so much about myself and how i can be a better woman. i love being a wife. i love being kason's wife. and i love kason. life is good. actually, it's great.

happy one year anniversary to us!

p.s. ask me what kason gave me for our anniversary? ok i'll tell you. a pearl necklace and i love it! isn't he the best? the answer is yes. aren't i lucky? again, the answer is yes!

4 comments:

ryanfamily said...

I would say Kason is lucky, too! Happy Anniversary!
Patti.....Kali, if I spoiled him, I'm sorry! But he is my favorite son!

Anonymous said...

oh my! i can't believe it's already been a year! can't wait to see the necklace... i bet it's gorg.

congrats!!!

kason said...

this post is way too mushy for me.

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Yay Congrats you guys! I love you Im so glad things are going well


... and I know Kason didnt mean that and loves that you love him so much:) Love the mushiness, love love love