i concur!!! p.s. i am loving your two liner posts. they satisfy me. i know you're still alive & still kali. love you!
I don't think I experienced any monsoons this year! :( It just rains for a couple hours in a drizzle over here. Nothing too exciting like lightning storms or wind or anything. Lucky!
I LOVE the rain!! PS Kali it was so good seeing you last week!! I miss you and Kason boy!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i concur!!!
p.s. i am loving your two liner posts.
they satisfy me.
i know you're still alive
& still kali.
love you!
I don't think I experienced any monsoons this year! :( It just rains for a couple hours in a drizzle over here. Nothing too exciting like lightning storms or wind or anything. Lucky!
I LOVE the rain!! PS Kali it was so good seeing you last week!! I miss you and Kason boy!!
Post a Comment