Thursday, August 13, 2009
back to school
yesterday was my first day of school as a teacher. a student teacher that is. i am so excited to finally start student teaching and really learn how to be a teacher. i love that i am going to be working with judy cotter this semester. its going to be fun. woo hoo! graduation here i come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I started student teaching yesterday too! I'm at Porter! It's fun because I'm with Galen Allen who all 4 of us had so I know her really well. Even after only 2 days....I'm exhausted! I can tell it's going to be a looonnnggg semester because I'm already big and it's uncomfortable being on my feet all day. Oh well, it should still be fun! Good luck!
here are you student teaching at? Did you pick up my unit plan at the end of the semester for me?
congratulations, keep me updated on how it is going! I'm so nervous to student teach!
Post a Comment