Wednesday, December 24, 2008

babysitting r us



kason and i have had the opportunity to babysit our awesome nephews and nieces. mr. b and biggies both came over last week and i think they had fun even though our apartment is not too exciting. biggies said he wants to come over again but it takes forever because we live too far away. i guess that means he had fun! haha. i am a bad blogger and forgot to get some pics of mr. b and our adventures but i did remember to take one of biggies. we had lunch in a "cave" and made a "fire". haha he makes me laugh! {fyi new years resolution = be a better blogger.}

3 comments:

Kelsie Thueson said...

I'm glad you have such high aspirations for yourself!! Being a better blogger is definately a priority in this life! But on a more serious note, I'm glad you finally posted. It's good to know you're alive once in a while.

Anonymous said...

it looks like you had fun!!! i love building forts! {and p.s., you'll make a great mom someday! (: }

Monya said...

I have to say, even though I don't know him, that child is just adorable! Thanks for watching Biggies..he had fun~