Sunday, February 3, 2008

first day of intern!



i had my first day of internship on weds! i spent the day grading papers and helping with progress reports. it is kind of weird being back at mesa high. i feel like i just barely left high school and now i am back and starting to teach. crazy! i hope a make a good teacher!

and becky as you can see from our blogs and sideways pictures, we need your help and expertise!

6 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

I think that you posted the same thing twice in a row also proves that we need becky's help! And have you seen my blog lately?? We are a mess.

kali and kason said...

seriously! we need becky!

kali and kason said...

oh and i fixed the double post thing. opps!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! you guys are funny! well kay, good luck interning this semester with cotter! one things for sure, you will have FUN!

holli h. said...

hey kali! you are the next cotter. Kali = future cotter. cotter= legend. Kali= future legend. Am I right or am I right? It's perfect logic!

holli h. said...

hey kali! you are the next cotter. Kali = future cotter. cotter= legend. Kali= future legend. Am I right or am I right? It's perfect logic!