Monday, November 5, 2007

halloween!!!




this halloween was so much fun! i love halloween and dressin up in awesome costumes! this year i sported the parrot ensemble and you better believe it is a kali original. if you are impressed with that you should be impressed with afton's native american dress. that amazing frock is handmade by yours truly and afton leigh mcaftery. jessica makes a pretty awesome pirate who has a pretty cute parrot. becky as a cowgirl, all i can say is hottie! anyway, here are some awesome pics from an awesome halloween!

4 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

Aw I miss Halloween already! These pictures are so cute.

Anonymous said...

halloween was amazing! mostly because of your costume. way to be way creative!

Anonymous said...

man your so lucky to have Jungle Boys in your pic!!

JB4L

Jessica said...

I forgot how hot we all were! Especially you Kay Kay! I loved your costume! You can be my parrot anytime you want to!