
its time to fill out the application to audition of the easter pageant! don't worry my application is already in but y'all shoud follow in my footsteps! go to www.easterpageant.org to find all of the information and fill out everything so you can audition. i promise you will love it! participating in the easter pageant was one of the best experiences i ever had and i know you will love it to. it is amazing!!!!! so audition! audition, audition, audition!!!
3 comments:
Hey,
This has nothing to do with the easter pageant, but thanks for the comment on Kelsies blog. Its nice (tear drop) to get some self-esteem boosters (tear drop) after being home from the mish (tear drop). JK. Thanks. Have fun at ASU and say hi to the AZ sun (cuz we dont have any, its too cold)
PS Thanks for helping me with my BYU app. I got in, and I am sure it is all thanks to the Kali-edit-skills you posess. Gracias.
I dont think the weather should hold a school accountable for good or badness, but I guess you do. JK. Chau
i would love to do the pageant with you, but i will be out of the country while practices are being held. :( / :) next year???
Post a Comment