as you all know kali is not a very common name especially with that spelling. so naturally stores never carry anything with my name on it. occasionally i will get kaylee but thats about as close as i can get...until now. my parents went to the d-backs game with my sisters jaycie and savanna yesterday and they found this keychain with my name on it! that's right they actually had my name spelled correctly! i was shocked and very happy when they brought it home to me. the fact the the d-back shop actually had my name is amazing! its close to a miracle. i always liked the d-backs, but now i am a total fan!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
KALI!!!!!
as you all know kali is not a very common name especially with that spelling. so naturally stores never carry anything with my name on it. occasionally i will get kaylee but thats about as close as i can get...until now. my parents went to the d-backs game with my sisters jaycie and savanna yesterday and they found this keychain with my name on it! that's right they actually had my name spelled correctly! i was shocked and very happy when they brought it home to me. the fact the the d-back shop actually had my name is amazing! its close to a miracle. i always liked the d-backs, but now i am a total fan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
woo hoo!
I am so excited for you! As you know, I also am personalized keychain-less. But if they had Kali, maybe I'll check for afton next time Im at the game!!
YAY!!! I never had that issue cuz Jessica is like the most common name in the world besides Ashley( no offense Ash!) but I am happy that you were able to find one with your name!!
benson will never be found...its a shame. I like my name but its just not common enough for a key chain. I am happy for you Kali and if anyone ever sees a benson one...buy it
Post a Comment